On June 22, organized sports activities will be allowed to restart. At that time, soccer (designated as a ‘medium risk’ sport) will be limited to non-contact drills/practices only
On July 6 (assuming continuing positive COVID-19 trends) competition will be allowed for soccer. Based on this and guidance from our leagues and governing organizations, Gateway United will now proceed with registration for the Fall season, which is scheduled to begin in early September.
For Travel Soccer Register HERE
- All players born 2013 and older
- Due to league deadlines, all players must register by July 10th
- Games are held on Saturday for girls, Sunday for boys.
- Tryouts are not required to join GUSC, but space is filled on a first-come, first served basis for new players
- Costs are $140 per player, plus a uniform cost of $50
Register by July 10th – Late fees for Travel apply after July 10th
For Micro and Clinic Register HERE
- All players born 2014 and younger
- Sessions for Micro and Clinic are held on Saturdays starting in September with an additional Micro session one weekday evening TBD
- Costs are $50 per player
If you have any questions please contact John McClain at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is expected that there will be additional guidance and protocols established as we progress through the summer and Gateway United will abide by governing regulations and best practices, with priority given to protecting the health and safety of our players, coaches, and parents.
The most updated official NJ guidance can be found HERE.