From FREE “Movies in the Park” to Summer Concerts, Family Fun Shows, Kids Camps, Summer Theater, Tennis lessons and Special Events, the 2018 Gloucester County Parks Events Guide lists all the summer activities for children and adults that will be held throughout Gloucester County starting May through August. For details on all events, download the 2018 Park Events Guide.
The warm weather is here, along with mosquitos. To learn more about the control of Mosquitos and the West Nile Virus around your home, visit the Gloucester County web site.
The Library’s Summer hours are: Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. During the summer, the Library will be closed Saturday through Monday. (Saturday hours will resume after Labor Day when the Library will be open 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.) Visit the Library’s website for more information.
Discounted Summer Amusement Tickets are available for sale at the Municipal Complex at 165 Broadway. Tickets can be purchased Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Borough can only accept cash or money orders for payment of the tickets. Some of the Amusements include: Great Adventure, Hurricane Harbor, Adventure Aquarium, Philadelphia Zoo, Diggerland USA. For a complete listing of Amusements and pricing, download the flyer.
For YOUR Volunteer Fire Department, now is good of a time as any to serve your community. There are other benefits as well. Also the Fire Academy recently revised their schedule for the upcoming Firefighter 1 program. All training is paid for through the department, and only your time and dedication is needed! If you’re interested in becoming a member and being part of Gloucester County’s busiest department, then come up to the station Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., or any Thursday at 7 p.m. for an application!
Contact Chief Eric Farley at 856-456-9432 or via email at email@example.com
The Senior Property Tax Reimbursement books are available at the Municipal Complex, 165 Broadway. To qualify for the Senior Freeze, an applicant must meet specific requirements …
- Must have been age 65 or older as of December 31, 2016, OR actually receiving federal Social Security disability benefit payments on or before December 31, 2016, and on or before December 31, 2017. Individuals will not qualify if the federal Social Security disability benefits you (or your spouse) were receiving were received on behalf of someone else; and
- You must have lived in New Jersey continuously since December 31, 2006, or earlier as either a homeowner or a renter; and
- You must have owned and lived in your home (or have leased a site in a mobile home park on which you have placed a manufactured or mobile home that you own) since December 31, 2013, or earlier (and you still owned and lived in that home on December 31, 2017)
- You must have paid the full amount of the Property Taxes due on your home: For 2016: By June 1, 2017, and For 2017: By June 1, 2018; and Your total annual income must have been: For 2016: $87,007 or less, and For 2017: $87,268 or less.
Any questions, please call the Borough Hall at 856-456-0030 ext. 110.
The Gator Youth Football Registration opens March 1, 2018 for players ages 4-14. Register Early and Save! Register now through the Gator Youth Football site and receive Early Bird discount registration pricing available for a limited time only. There’s also a $15 discount when you register more than one player. The season starts August 6, 2018 so register now. For more information or to register, visit Continue reading 2018 Gator Youth Football
Borough Council Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month starting at 7:00 p.m. All meetings are held at the Borough Council Chambers located at 165 Broadway.
WESTVILLE LITTLE LEAGUE/ SPRING 2018
REGISTRATION IN PERSON: FEBRUARY 10 AND FEBRUARY 17 FROM 10AM-12PM. (PLEASE BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND THREE DOCUMENTS PROVIDING RESIDENCY OR ONE DOCUMENT SUPPORTING LOCAL SCHOOL ENROLLMENT)
LOCATION: 910 EDGEWATER AVENUE
WESTVILLE, NJ 08093
REGISTRATION FEES: $100 FIRST CHILD
$90.00 SECOND CHILD
$80.00 THIRD CHILD
LATE REGISTRATION FEE OF $25.00 AFTER MARCH 1, 2018
DIVISION/AGES: TEE BALL (BASEBALL ONLY)
COACH PITCH (BASEBALL & SOFTBALL)
MINORS/MAJORS BASEBALL & SOFTBALL
JUNIOR LEAGUE (BASEBALL & SOFTBALL)
SENIOR LEAGUE (BASEBALL & SOFTBALL)
CONTACT INFO: WESTVILLELL@YAHOO.COM
Welcome to Gateway United’s Spring 2018 Soccer Season
You can read details about the program below or Register Now
Gateway United is a new soccer club that combines and replaces the programs previously run by Wenonah, Woodbury Heights, Westville, and National Park.
Our Spring 2018 Soccer program, which runs from March through Memorial Day, is available to boys and girls ages 8 and up.
Travel Soccer Program (ages 8-19):
- Travel soccer teams play in South Jersey Soccer League (boys) and South Jersey Girls Soccer League (girls). Games are held on Saturday for girls and Sundays for boys.
- Cost: $140 Registration + $50 Uniform (New Players Only)
Register NOW at gatewayunited.njyslive.com
If you have any questions, please contact Chuck Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org