Licenses & Permits Applications

The Clerk is the Administrative Officer which requires the acceptance and issuance of the following licenses and permits:

Raffles, Bingo, Carnival – you may download a Bingo ApplicationRaffle ApplicationAmendment to Bingo & Raffle ApplicationSample Ticket (off premises merchandise) and a Sample Ticket (off premises awarding cash)form here or forms may also be obtained in the Borough Clerk’s Office.

One  Day Social Affair Liquor License Application

Block Parties – You must request permission from Mayor and Council, in writing. A copy of the letter to all residents in the neighborhood providing notification of the planned event must also be provided to the Borough Clerk, Block Party Application must have a petition signed by residents on the block and/or residents of an apartment complex. All names and addresses must be included. • Copy of Tax Map showing street location and surrounding cross streets to be temporarily barricaded must be attached.

Taxi Cab and Limousine Licenses, Used Car Dealer Licenses, Solicitors and Peddlers permits are all processed by the Municipal Clerk’s Office.

Landlord Registration – all persons renting any real property must obtain a Landlord License and register the rental property with the Borough Clerk.  A yearly licensing fee is required.  More information and forms can be obtained from the Housing Office.
The Clerk’s Office in conjunction with the Office of Tax Assessment and Tax Collector issues Assessment Search Certificates and serves as information officer to the public.

This office is the Records Coordinator and Administrator which implements, manages and maintains local archives and records retention programs as mandated by State Law.

All Open Public Records Act Request (OPRA) originate from the Clerk’s Office.  A copy of this form can be obtained from visiting the Borough Clerk’s Office or by downloading one by clicking the following  link:  Open Public Records Act (OPRA) Request Form