License and Permit Applications

Taxi Cab and Limousine Licenses, Used Car Dealer Licenses, Solicitors and Peddlers permits (Clerks Office)

Landlord Registration/Rental Housing, Certificates of Occupancy (Housing Office)_

Building/Construction Permits (including swimming pools) Construction Office)

Street Opening Permits (Clerks Office)

One Day Social Affair Permits (Clerks Office)

Bingo ApplicationRaffle ApplicationAmendment to Bingo & Raffle ApplicationSample Ticket (off premises merchandise) and a Sample Ticket (off premises awarding cash)form (Clerks Office)