- 2017 Water Quality Report June 7, 2017 The 2017 Water Quality Report (CCR) as required by NJDEP is available for viewing. Westville CCR 2017
- 2017 Fireworks Celebration June 5, 2017 FIREWORKS have returned to Westville. Click Here for more details.
- 2017 Fall Micro/Squirt Soccer Registration May 22, 2017 REGISTRATION 2017 FALL RECREATION SEASON Squirts ages 4 n 5 ———- Micro’s ages 6 n 7 All registration will take place at the clubhouse located on Chestnut Street Behind Pellegrino Chevrolet SATURDAY JUNE 10TH 10AM TO 12PM WEDNESDAY JUNE 14TH 6PM TO 8PM SATURDAY JUNE 17TH 10AM TO 12PM WEDNESDAY JUNE 21st 6PM TO 8PM SATURDAY JUNE 24th 10AM TO ...
- 2017 Travel Soccer Registration May 22, 2017 **Registration is extended to June 30th, 2017. Late Fees will be assessed after June 15th.** Click Here for Registration Information
- Tax Sale Notice and List March 2, 2017 Click here for 2017 Tax Sale Notice and list
- Employment Opportunites February 15, 2017 Special Law Enforcement Officer I available Police Secretary – Part Time available Public Works Laborer
- Reorganization Meeting Information Click Here January 3, 2017 AGENDA – JANUARY 4 2017 – REORG MEETING 2017 Reorg Resolutions
- 2016 Santa Photos are here!!! December 8, 2016 Go to the Events at the bottom of this page and click on the event you want to view. Download your pictures.
- Summer Newsletter June 27, 2016 2016 SummerNewsletter
- 2016 Water Quality Report (CCR) June 14, 2016 The 2016 Water Quality Report (CCR) as required by NJDEP is available for viewing. Westville CCR 2016
NEW!! Check your Municipal Accounts On-Line by Clicking Here!!! You will be able to pay your accounts on line soon too.
Separate Checks Required Click here for info.
Stormwater Management Info click here.
CONSTRUCTION OFFICE – BUILDING PERMITS
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – ALL Building Permits and Construction Office matters will be handled by the Borough of Westville Municipal Offices. Woodbury will no longer be responsible for any Building or Construction Activity. Please Contact our Offices at 856-456-0030. Applications can be picked up at the Municipal Offices at 165 Broadway in Westville. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to serving your needs in this regard.
Request for proposals – Professional Services click here.
2012 Water Quality Report, click here.
Welcome Kit now available online!!! Great information about Borough Services all in one place. Updated February 2014. Click here.
SIGN UP FOR PUBLIC SAFETY ALERTS VIA YOUR CELL PHONE Text the message WESTVILLENJ TO 888777 and follow he instructions to subscribe.
Our Location Has Changed…Our Municipal Offices are now located at 165 Broadway (behind the large Bank Building at Delsea and Broadway) All phone numbers and contact information are the same.
Tax Assessment Property record Cards click here.
NEW!! Link to Traffic Ticket Information and On-Line Payments. Click here.
Recycling Information Click here. Updated January 2011
NEW!! All Event Photos (Santa, Festivals, Etc.) Click here to link to the event photos.
REMEMBER TO ASK ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A BOROUGH EMPLOYEE FOR ID. ALL BOROUGH EMPLOYEES HAVE ID BADGES IN PLAIN VIEW. CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU SUSPECT A PERSON IS NOT A BOROUGH EMPLOYEE.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THE LARGE 64 GALLON TRASH CONTAINERS AS THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT CANNOT EMPTY THEM INTO THE TRASH TRUCK. THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR AUTOMATED TRASH COLLECTION TRUCKS AND CANNOT BE USED BY WESTVILLE RESIDENTS. CONTAINERS CANNOT EXCEED 50 POUNDS IN WEIGHT.
Click here for new Flood Map Information. Please use Internet Explorer on the above map site.
Crime Watch—Click for Details!! Meetings are held third Thursday of each month at Westville Community Center, behind the Library at 7:00pm. Please try to join us!!
ALERT FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Police Department would like to ask all residents to make sure their vehicles are locked at night. We have been experiencing some thefts from vehicles. Your cooperation will help us deter these events. Please call 911 to report any suspicious activity in your neighborhood!!!
Resident Assistant Form
Use this ASSISTANCE FORM to address any concern. A Borough Official will respond and make a report to Borough Council about your concern.
Requests for Proposals– Bidding Announcements and Professional Services proposals will be posted here when available.
Get Official Information From The Borough of Westville here.
Visit us on our Facebook page.