- Council Meeting Rescheduled March 23, 2018 The May 9, 2018 council meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, May 23, 2018. The meeting will be held in Council Chambers located at 165 Broadway, starting at 7:00 p.m.
- 2018 Gloucester County Free Rabies Clinic March 13, 2018 If you were unable to attend the Westville Rabies Clinic on March 10th, the next free Rabies Clinic for Dogs and Cats will be held in Deptford Township on April 21, 2018 at the Public Works Garage located at 1702 Hurffville Road (Route 41), from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Westville’s Shredding Event March 6, 2018 Protect you and your family from identity theft and financial fraud while taking a step toward Going Green. The Westville Shredding Event is scheduled for Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 9 a.m. to noon. The event will be held at the Westville Public Works parking lot at 114 Crown Point Road. Bring only paper products ...
- 2018 Gator Youth Football March 6, 2018 The Gator Youth Football Registration opens March 1, 2018 for players ages 4-14. Register Early and Save! Register now through the Gator Youth Football site and receive Early Bird discount registration pricing available for a limited time only. There’s also a $15 discount when you register more than one player. The season starts August 6, ...
- Gloucester County News… February 26, 2018 Do you have unwanted tires? March is Tire Amnesty month in the County of Gloucester. Residents of Gloucester County can bring their unwanted auto and pickup truck tires to the Gloucester County Solid Waste Complex located at 493 Monroeville Road (Route 694) in South Harrison Township . There is no charge to residents who drop ...
- 2018 Borough Council Dates February 13, 2018 Borough Council Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month starting at 7:00 p.m. All meetings are held at the Borough Council Chambers located at 165 Broadway.
- 2018 Spring Soccer Registration February 5, 2018 WESTVILLE SOCCER INC. Gateway United / East Coast Premier Soccer 2018 Spring Recreation Season Registration Squirt Division: Ages 4-5, players born 2012, 2013 Micro Division: Ages 6-7, players born 2010,2011 Fees: 1 player $35.00 / $15.00 each additional player Birth Certificate required for new players REGISTER IN PERSON: At clubhouse, 216 Chestnut Street Saturday February 24th 10:00 am to 12:00 pm Saturday March 3rd ...
- Free Flu Shots Available January 25, 2018 Free Flu Shots If you haven’t yet been vaccinated, free flu shots are still available for residents of Gloucester County through March 28, 2018 on selected Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at the Gloucester County Health Department located at 204 E. Holly Avenue in Sewell. No appointments are needed. Visit the Gloucester County web site for dates and ...
- 2018 LITTLE LEAGUE SIGN UPS January 18, 2018 WESTVILLE LITTLE LEAGUE/ SPRING 2018 REGISTRATION IN PERSON: FEBRUARY 10 AND FEBRUARY 17 FROM 10AM-12PM. (PLEASE BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND THREE DOCUMENTS PROVIDING RESIDENCY OR ONE DOCUMENT SUPPORTING LOCAL SCHOOL ENROLLMENT) LOCATION: 910 EDGEWATER AVENUE WESTVILLE, NJ 08093 REGISTRATION FEES: $100 FIRST CHILD $90.00 SECOND CHILD $80.00 THIRD CHILD (UNIFORMS INCLUDED) LATE REGISTRATION FEE OF $25.00 AFTER MARCH 1, 2018 DIVISION/AGES: TEE BALL (BASEBALL ...
- 2018 Spring Soccer December 4, 2017 Welcome to Gateway United’s Spring 2018 Soccer Season You can read details about the program below or Register Now Program Overview Gateway United is a new soccer club that combines and replaces the programs previously run by Wenonah, Woodbury Heights, Westville, and National Park. Our Spring 2018 Soccer program, which runs from March through Memorial Day, is available to ...
NEW!! Check your Municipal Accounts On-Line by Clicking Here!!! You will be able to pay your accounts on line soon too.
Separate Checks Required Click here for info.
Stormwater Management Info click here.
CONSTRUCTION OFFICE – BUILDING PERMITS
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – ALL Building Permits and Construction Office matters will be handled by the Borough of Westville Municipal Offices. Woodbury will no longer be responsible for any Building or Construction Activity. Please Contact our Offices at 856-456-0030. Applications can be picked up at the Municipal Offices at 165 Broadway in Westville. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to serving your needs in this regard.
Request for proposals – Professional Services click here.
2012 Water Quality Report, click here.
Welcome Kit now available online!!! Great information about Borough Services all in one place. Updated February 2014. Click here.
SIGN UP FOR PUBLIC SAFETY ALERTS VIA YOUR CELL PHONE Text the message WESTVILLENJ TO 888777 and follow he instructions to subscribe.
Our Location Has Changed…Our Municipal Offices are now located at 165 Broadway (behind the large Bank Building at Delsea and Broadway) All phone numbers and contact information are the same.
Tax Assessment Property record Cards click here.
NEW!! Link to Traffic Ticket Information and On-Line Payments. Click here.
Recycling Information Click here. Updated January 2011
NEW!! All Event Photos (Santa, Festivals, Etc.) Click here to link to the event photos.
REMEMBER TO ASK ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A BOROUGH EMPLOYEE FOR ID. ALL BOROUGH EMPLOYEES HAVE ID BADGES IN PLAIN VIEW. CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU SUSPECT A PERSON IS NOT A BOROUGH EMPLOYEE.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THE LARGE 64 GALLON TRASH CONTAINERS AS THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT CANNOT EMPTY THEM INTO THE TRASH TRUCK. THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR AUTOMATED TRASH COLLECTION TRUCKS AND CANNOT BE USED BY WESTVILLE RESIDENTS. CONTAINERS CANNOT EXCEED 50 POUNDS IN WEIGHT.
Click here for new Flood Map Information. Please use Internet Explorer on the above map site.
Crime Watch—Click for Details!! Meetings are held third Thursday of each month at Westville Community Center, behind the Library at 7:00pm. Please try to join us!!
ALERT FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Police Department would like to ask all residents to make sure their vehicles are locked at night. We have been experiencing some thefts from vehicles. Your cooperation will help us deter these events. Please call 911 to report any suspicious activity in your neighborhood!!!
Resident Assistant Form
Use this ASSISTANCE FORM to address any concern. A Borough Official will respond and make a report to Borough Council about your concern.
Requests for Proposals– Bidding Announcements and Professional Services proposals will be posted here when available.
Get Official Information From The Borough of Westville here.
Visit us on our Facebook page.